It’s important to look after your Hello Blossom Bouquet when it arrives home with you. Here are our top tips:
- Keep your Blossom Bouquet upright until you're ready to unwrap, as they're packed with some special wadding and fresh water at the bottom (which you can remove before placing in vase)
- Find a clean vase, ideally glass
- Use luke warm water
- Find a home for your blossoms, ideally in a cool place away from the sun, heaters and draughts. Some flowers are sensitive to ethylene which is given off by fruit - so it’s best to keep them away, if you can.
- Make sure you change the water at least every two days. Otherwise it can get a bit murky and smelly which isn’t nice for flowers or noses
- And then sit back and enjoy your blossoms.